A while ago Zach scored a bunch of free leather samples from Restoration Hardware so I decided to use a few to make some Valentine’s Day wall art!
This post contains affiliate links. You can read more about that HERE.
DIY Valentine’s Day Wall Art
What you’ll need:
- Leather or other material scraps
- Paper to draw pattern on
- Board or canvas
- Glue (I used my hot glue gun)
- Acrylic paint of choice
What to do:
- Paint board or canvas and let dry following the directions of the paint used. I used this one by Liquitex.
- Lay the leather pieces down bottom side up and trace your pattern around the outer edges.
- Cut out each piece and glue to painted board.