It’s a known fact that I like anything to do with coffee and one of my favorite sweet coffee treats is a vanilla latte. It recently dawned on me that, since we own a Nespresso machine, I didn’t have to go out and buy it when I was hankering for one…I could just make it! The best part? It turned out so simple and easy!
Easy Vanilla Latte
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 3 oz espresso (you could substitute the espresso for french press or strong/bold coffee)
- 6 oz steamed milk (1 oz retained for froth)
- Sweetener of choice
- Heat milk in small sauce pan over low heat…While milk is on the stove, prepare espresso and set aside.
- Once the milk is warm, remove from stove top and retain about 1 oz milk for frothing.
- Add the streamed milk, vanilla extract, and espresso to cup. Stir.
- Sweeten to taste.
- Froth remaining milk and pour over drink.
P.S. Here’s a better picture of that awesome mug in my first picture:
It’s quickly become my favorite travel coffee mug! It fits into any cup holder and is SO easy to clean (probably one of the most important things to me). You can check out this and other awesome momlife products over at momlifemusthaves.com! I’ve partnered with them to bring you 10% off your entire order by using my special coupon code “TravelersNest” 🙂